We still have more time to save this earth, together!!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am Environmental Friendly

Hi, my name is Devieta Noor Afini. My friends usually call me Dedep. I come from Ciamis, West Java. Now I am studying at Sampoerna School of Education in Jakarta. I am majoring English intake 2009.
At the 3rd semester of my study in SSE, I learn about Environmental education. That's what I focus on this blog. I am interested in learning Environmental education. Honestly, before I learn about Environmental studies, I did not really realize and care about environment. But since this semester, this subject opens my eyes to look into surroundings. In my opinion, environment is one of the most important things in this life beside education. If I were a teacher, I would invite my students to care about environment. Now, I have a high desire to save the earth and invite people to become an environmental friendly person.
I am just an ordinary girl who wants to be a high quality teacher who concerns about not only education but also environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment